What if working more was actually hurting you and your business?
We bet it is.
Stop Working So F****** Much is a quick and dirty guide to help you go from overworked hustler to in-control entrepreneur by automating and optimizing your business and creating better self-care routines.
- How to let go of tasks you don’t love – and hire people to handle them who do
- Why environment and feeling good are key to real productivity
- How you can take back your time so you can start living the life you really want
BONUS: Get a free 14-day mini-course when you purchase the book, plus an exclusive template we use with thinkCHARM clients.
“I’m too busy.”
“My house is a mess.”
“My kids are too crazy.”
We’ve heard every excuse in the book when it comes to why people don’t entertain. The thing is, deep down, you know you still kind of want to. You want that feeling of community that comes with inviting others into your home.
If you want to entertain but are completely overwhelmed by the idea, this is the only guide you need to learn how you can starting enjoying hospitality right now wherever you’re at on whatever budget you’re on.
Using our signature #tinychallenges approach, you’ll take tiny steps towards creating a home ready for hospitality.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll find inside:
- The introvert’s guide to hosting
- Using hospitality to create community
- Is entertaining possible with kids?
- Make things pretty: How to create a beautiful space you love to be in
- Always prepared: how to be the hostess with the mostest anytime
Complete with additional links to resources, The Tiny Owl Guide to Hospitality will take away the stress and in its place leave you with the space for what you really want – relationships – fostered in your own nesting place.