What if creating your sales funnel was a piece of cake?
It can be. I’ll create your funnel in one day.
Yep. No shit.
I can get all of those stray pieces you have started and scattered around the internet in order so they start doing what they are supposed to. And I can do it fast.
That’s because I handle this ish every day for myself and my clients. I’m building websites, connecting email marketing software, ghostwriting copy, setting up automation sequences, creating Instagram campaigns, designing logos, and probably some other things I’m forgetting.
Consider me your one woman army. And I’m here to save the day.
Just imagine: Your Instagram and Facebook posts point people to your website, which has a great free offer that of course your right person wants. So they sign up for it, and they are automagically guided into this fantastic series of emails that helps both of you get to know each other so you can help them start solving other problems they’ve got.
You’ve got the content funnel that makes saying yes to your next offer an easy and obvious yes or no. And you can have it in a day.
Doesn’t that just take the cake?
Turns out you can have your cake and eat it, too. Sweet, right?
These going like hot cakes. (Done with the cake idioms yet? NOT ME!) Book yours today.
How it works:
You purchase your session. We pick a day. We make magic.
- I’ll send you a packet of stuff to do. (Promise it’s not the worst. And it comes with very specific instructions.) It’ll take you 1-2 hours to complete.
- Once you’ve got the packet complete, we choose the day to make your Funnel Cake Fix happen.
- I’ll message you a couple of reminders in the days prior with what to expect and how to make sure we crush it.
- We do the thing.
Rad, yeah? Yeah.
On the day of your Funnel Cake Fix, it’ll go something like this:
- 8:00am (ish.)- Start the day with a one-hour jam session
- 9:00am – I go into my creative hole to create things (while you ideally go to a spa).
- 11:00am – We check in. We identify any challenges that have come up
- 12:00pm – Lunch break! Treat yo’ self.
- 2:30pm – We regroup for the last stretch, touch base as needed, and start finalizing the last bits and pieces.
- 4:00pm – We rejoice, having conquered your funnel. I walk you through everything we’ve created together, make sure you understand the working parts, and are happy with where we’ve come.
Your funnel is done. And we’re still in time for happy hour.
What can we tackle with a Funnel Day Fix?
The short answer is, “Whatever you want.”
- Website Design (WordPress + a complimentary Divi install worth 89)
- Website Copy
- Email Marketing Setup (Mailchimp or ConvertKit)
- Lead Magnets
- Social media campaigns (Facebook and/or Instagram)
(Got something else in mind? Ask me! the idea of this offering is it’s flexible AF.)
What you’ll have when we’re done:
- A beautiful 4 page website (Home, Work With Me, About, Contact) with a blog
- A lead magnet integrated into your website with autoresponder emails set up and ready to roll.
- An automated social media campaign (if that’s your jam)
- A functioning funnel you can start using to generate leads and cashflow NOW.And the icing on the cake? I’ll be on tap for any support questions you’ve got for two weeks after your funnel is built.Magic.
Every funnel is different. You may have some of these pieces already, or none of them at all. That’s okay! I’ll meet you where you’re at. We’ll talk through the challenges of your specific project to address your major stress areas. By the end of our strategy call, we’ll have a list of your must-have items so you can rest easy knowing they are going to get taken care of.
Good to know:
- I build sites in WordPress using the Divi theme. If your site is already in Squarespace, I’ll work within the platform, but I don’t use any other website builders. (Wix makes me want to throw things.)
- It’d be good to have your phone on you for this in case I have questions throughout the day (mostly bouncing things like logos, copy, and more off of you.) I’m WAY open to this effectively being a coworking situation – some of my best engagements have been! Or not. I can handle it. But if you’re like a lot of my clients, the extra ju-ju of knowing you’ve got a hardcore team member for a day is creative fuel like no other.
- You don’t need to have professional images – however, I do need images if you want your face on your site! True story – Most of the photos I use on my site were actually taken with my phone by a friend with a good eye. If you want a site that has big landscape shots, you’ll need to have those available for me to work with.
- My values fuel everything I do, make, and write. Surprise! For a marketer, I have a lot of things I care a lot about. Like not peddling shit. You know, like brands that capitalize on people via fear tactics, creating false scarcity, etc. If that’s your game, you should look elsewhere, because your money is no good here. #aintnobodygottimeforthat
What will a site built in one day look like?
Whatever you want. (It might even be magnificent.) xoxo
Working with Dusti allowed me to focus on other parts of my business knowing that I could trust a truly talented writer to do great work for a client of mine. I was looking for someone to support my growing workload, and Dusti came to the rescue.
She was easy to work with, communicative, fast, and co-creative. If you’re looking for a team player look no further than Dusti.Ingrid Arna
For years, I’ve resisted bringing a copywriter on board, and yet with the rate of growth of our company, I knew I needed help. I don’t trust the words of our brand with just anybody, but my gut told me that Dusti was someone that could be trusted. Always listen to your gut! Not only did Dusti capture the essence of French Kiss Life right out of the gate, but she did it with such professionialism. If you’re looking for a word magician, look no further. Dusti has the wand!Tonya Leigh
You know that moment when you don’t have to work too hard to be heard, seen, and understood?
That’s what working with Dusti is like.
A good-hearted shepherdess, safely opening up the word garden of our soul and helping you tend to it.
Yeah, that’s her magic.Annie P. Kirk
Pst! Need a payment plan? Book your space for a 50% deposit. Spots must be used within 60 days. No refunds available.
Love your Fix and want others to have the same opportunity? Pay it forward by purchasing your Fix for 750, and you’ll be sponsoring a business owner who couldn’t otherwise make a Fix happen.
To apply for the sponsorship, fill out my contact form, tell me about your business and the change you want to make in the world. Strong preference given to historically underrepresented groups.
Working with Dusti is a cakewalk!Randi Buckley